COVID-19 Policy at Mt Holly
Mt. Holly is open for the 20/21 winter season. With the safety of our guests, employees and community front of mind, we are excited to welcome skiers and riders back to Mt Holly with new policies and procedures in place. Below is what you can expect when you visit Mt Holly this year.
*Please note that this operating plan is subject to change as restrictions evolve. We will do all we can to keep our staff and guests safe while continuing to provide the opportunity for skiers and riders to enjoy the slopes. Our Policy is currently being revised under the interpretation of the latest Michigan Emergency Order effective November 18, 2020. The order, — which was set to expire Dec. 20 — and will now be in place through January 15, 2021.
- Be Courteous to others at all times, give people space and ask before boarding chairlifts.
- Face covering will be required. Examples include:
- The Lift Line
- All Base areas from the Lodge to the Lift Line
- The Chairlift Chair
- In the lift line, maintain a tip to tail distance from people in front of you.
- More outdoor seating is being made available this season.
- Please check the website for hours of operation, snow conditions, and operating policies before visiting.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required indoors.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available in common areas
- Staff will regularly clean and disinfect high touch surfaces and common areas.
- Under current rule, there will be no indoor seating available for either dining or gathering.
Lift Tickets and Season Passes
- Mt Holly will not restrict ticket or pass sales at this time.
- We encourage season pass holders to purchase their passes online and pick them up pre-season.
- To prevent long ticket lines, mobile ticket sellers will be stationed outside on busy days.
- Ski and Snowboard rentals will be available. Face coverings are required. The rental room will have capacity restrictions, however. If the room is at capacity, we will ask patrons to wait in a designated outdoor line until entrance is granted.
- Long line waits are likely on busy days and even our expansive rental inventory may run out on peak days. Indoor locker storage and boot fit seating will NOT be available. Outside boot fitting benches are in place. Personal belongings will need to be returned to your vehicle for storage.
- Please visit the Ski School page for details http://www.mthollyskischool.com/
Food and Beverage
- Face coverings must worn at all times unless eating or drinking.
- Do not remove masks until seated.
- Offerings will be limited this season. Under current rules all sit-down dining must be outdoors. All Food & beverage will be Take-out only.
- Rearranging, moving, or reserving outdoor tables will NOT be permitted.
- Crockpots will NOT be allowed.
- Outdoor seating has been expanded.
- The outdoor patio grill will be open as regularly as possible and again, our indoor food services will be Take-out only.
- A limited number of guests will be allowed in the shop at a time.
- More Information TBD
What We Expect from You
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- Please wear a mask when indoors, in lift lines, or when social distancing is not possible as previously described.
- Be physically and mentally prepared to stay outside.
- Resort occupancy will be limited this year and access to the lodge – with the exception of restrooms – is not guaranteed.
- Please think of “booting-up” at your vehicle to limit time spent lingering indoors as well as our new policy of no bags or gear left in the lodge.
- Be respectful of employees at all times, including while enforcing COVID-19 related regulations.