COVID-19 Policy at Mt Holly
Mt. Holly is open for the 20/21 winter season. With the safety of our guests, employees and community front of mind, we are excited to welcome skiers and riders back to Mt Holly with new policies and procedures in place. Below is what you can expect when you visit Mt Holly this year.
*Please note that this operating plan is subject to change as restrictions evolve. We will do all we can to keep our staff and guests safe while continuing to provide the opportunity for skiers and riders to enjoy the slopes. Our Policy is revised under interpretation of the latest Michigan Emergency Order effective February 1st, 2021. The order, originally in place through February 21st, has now been extended until March 29th, 2021.
- Be Courteous to others at all times, give people space and ask before boarding chairlifts.
- Face coverings will be required. This includes:
- in the lift line
- The base of the hill areas between the lodge and the lift lines
- When riding the chairlift
- During lesson
- In the lift line, maintain a tip to tail (the length of a ski from the front tip to the back “tail” of the ski) distance from people in front of you.
- More outdoor seating has been made available this season.
- Please check the website for hours of operation, snow conditions, and operating policies before visiting.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required indoors.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available in common areas.
- Staff will regularly clean and disinfect high touch surfaces and common areas.
- Under the current rule, limited indoor seating available for DINING ONLY at 25 percent capacity. NO provision has been made for indoor gathering.
- You will be permitted inside to use restroom facilities, place take-out food orders, purchase lift tickets or ski/snowboard rental equipment, or visit the ski shop but otherwise, the lodge will not be available for any other purpose at the present time.
Lift Tickets and Season Passes
- Holly will not restrict ticket or pass sales at this time.
- We encourage season pass holders to purchase their passes online and pick them up pre-season.
- To prevent long ticket lines, mobile ticket sellers will be stationed outside on busy days. In addition, we have added an outdoor ticket sales window.
- Ski and Snowboard rentals will be available. Face coverings are required. The rental room will have capacity restrictions, however. If the room is at capacity, we will ask patrons to wait in a designated outdoor line until entrance is granted. Long line waits are likely on busy days and even our expansive rental inventory may run out on peak days.
- Indoor locker storage and boot fit seating will NOT be available. Outside boot fitting benches are in place. Personal belongings will need to be returned to your vehicle for storage.
- Please visit the Ski School page for details http://www.mthollyskischool.com/
Food and Beverage
- Face coverings must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking.
- Do not remove masks until seated.
- Offerings will be limited this season.
- Under current rules, effective February 1st, 2021 there will limited indoor seating for DINING PURPOSES ONLY available at 25% capacity. Additional restrictions for Indoor Dining will be posted in prominent locations. Otherwise All food and beverage items will be take-out for consumption at available outdoor seating or in your vehicle.
- Rearranging, moving, or reserving tables will NOT be permitted. Items left on tables will be removed at the Resorts discretion and its safety cannot be guaranteed.
- Crockpots and food from vendors other than Mt Holly will NOT be permitted at seating indoors or outdoors.
- Outdoor seating has been expanded.
- The outdoor patio grill will be open as regularly as possible.
- The Mt Holly Chalet Shop will be open. The shop will have capacity restrictions and we will limit access when we approach the capacity of this space.
What We Expect from You
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- Please wear a mask when indoors, in lift lines, or when social distancing is not possible as previously described.
- Be physically and mentally prepared to stay outside.
- Resort use will be very limited this season and indoor access to the lodge – with the exception of restrooms – is not guaranteed.
- Please put on ski and snowboard boots and gear at your vehicle. No indoor lodge space will be available for this purpose. In addition, NO bags or gear can be kept or stored anywhere in the lodge. Your personal items must be kept in your vehicle
- Be respectful of employees at all times, including when they are enforcing COVID-19 related regulations.
We expect to add or modify this current policy as we continue to interpret rules presented by the State of Michigan. Please check back frequently so you KNOW BEFORE YOU GO.
You can READ THE CURRENT ORDER HERE The order, — effective February 1st, 2021 — will be in place through March 29th, 2021.
Come out to where the North begins at Mt. Holly.
Call us: 1-248-634-8269
Our address is:
13536 Dixie Hwy.
Holly, Michigan 48442
Nestled in Groveland Township near Holly, Michigan, there's no other ski area quite like Mt. Holly. Everything you need is close to home. 7 chairlifts including Southeastern Michigan's only High-Speed detachable quad, 3 rope tows, and two SunKid Wonder Carpets.
Mt Holly has a complete Alpine and Snowboard equipment rental, expertly groomed trails, and world-class ski and snowboard instructors. Indoors... our spacious Bavarian lodge provides two cafeterias, a fireplace room, a lounge with two additional fireplaces, and a full service ski shop. Outdoors...kick back on our 4200 square foot heated paver patio and centered fire pit. On the slopes...ski or snowboard our 20 trails ranging from beginner to advanced in difficulty, and 2 Terrain Parks with an assortment of terrain features.
Mt. Holly offers something for everyone.